A 20-story office building in Downtown Grand Rapids
Reason for Switching to Elevator Service
The client was unhappy with their service from one of the national elevator companies.
- They were hard to get a hold of for critical repairs
- If something broke, they just came to fix the immediate problem instead of being proactive and performing maintenance that would prevent it from happening again
- They did not help to figure out or balance upgrade vs. maintenance costs over time
- Bills were hard to understand and included too much overtime
- There was a lack of transparency into what was actually happening with the equipment
The property manager was ready to see if things could be better. They brought Elevator Service in to do some repairs. Then, we modernized their main bank of elevators. Now, we’re continuing with ongoing maintenance for the building.
Our business relationship is built on trust and support. Here are the areas where we’ve improved the client’s experience.
- Increased Transparency: Both sides understand what is happening. The client pays less for repairs that are truly minor, and gets increased visibility into which systems actually needed upgrading for smooth operation.
- Increased Responsiveness to Calls: Our team delivers quick service to keep the client’s tenants happier.
- More Fairness & Accuracy: Our charges are are easy to understand, accurate, and reasonable.
From the Property Manager:
“It’s been just over a year since we started doing business together. We are very pleased with the decision we made a year ago based on the performance, level of service, and follow up by the entire Elevator Service staff and crew. Job well done! Keep up the good work. In fact, if you ever need a reference for a prospective new client, don’t hesitate to ask.”
Does any of this sound familiar to you?
If you’re feeling discouraged or concerned about how your elevator service needs are being handled, schedule an exploratory discussion with our team to see if we can help.